Introducing the easy way to keep track of your health online.
At Lower Keys Medical Center, we’re always looking to use technology to enhance our patients’ experience with us. To help keep you informed about your hospital health information, we’ve introduced the My Health Home patient portal. Using this secure online application, you can access a variety of information from any device with an Internet connection. My Health Home is easy to use, and best of all, it’s free!
Why Use My Health Home?
With My Health Home, you can access INPATIENT information such as:
- Lab results
- Medications prescribed
- Physician reports
- Discharge instructions
In most cases, information about your inpatient stay is available 36 hours after your discharge.
Using the portal, you can easily review and update personal information. And if you need to access records of family members, with proper authorization you can create representative accounts that let you do that.
Getting into My Health Home
You can set up an account while you’re in the hospital by following these easy steps:
- Present your photo identification at Registration.
- Provide your email address.
- After your stay, open the link to the portal that we’ll send you by email.
Finalize your account set-up online by:
- Entering your name as it appears in the email you received, and your date of birth
- Creating a password and choosing a security question
- Logging in to view, download and send your information
- Bookmark the site for easy, future access.
What About Security?
Protecting your information is paramount to us. My Health Home’s security measures include:
- Sending data on encrypted connections that meet the highest industry standards
- Storing data on a secure server
- Sending you an email when your password is changed to verify you made the request
- Only sharing information with third parties that you have authorized to view your account
At Lower Keys, we’re excited about this new way to keep our patients informed about their health history. We’ll be adding features regularly to make the portal more useful. If you have questions about setting up your or a representative account, call our toll-free help line at (877) 456-9617.